Lumi is a global B2B brand, and the leading digital platform facilitating in-room, hybrid and virtual AGMs for the world’s largest corporations and membership organisations. It is the only platform that digitises the entire lifecycle of an AGM in a single solution, that enables sophisticated meeting facilitation before,
during and after the live meeting. Based on proprietary, patented technology, Lumi provides software, hardware and services that assist Issuers, registrars or event organisers to securely register delegates, provide live, secure polling, Q&A management services and relevant reporting. With offices in 11 countries, and the industry as a whole undergoing significant change, this is an exciting
time to be joining our business.
General Description of the role
A new role, reporting to the Inbound Marketing Manager, you will develop and deliver support for Inbound Marketing activities, campaigns and web-based marketing.
This role will develop your understanding of the Hubspot CRM, Marketing Automation, HTML, PPC, Attribution, Data Analysis and SEO. You will support in the designing, developing and delivering of marketing campaigns and sales support initiatives, generating new client leads and building awareness and accessibility of the brand.
• Aiding in the creation and analysis of monthly data capture and reporting
• Conduct Web and SEO updates on a monthly basis
• With support of the performance team and the wider marketing team, aid in the creation of marketing campaigns in HubSpot – Web/Landing pages / emails / Automations
• Support in the development of new areas of the Lumi global web sites
• Maintain the Hubspot marketing collateral libraries, making this easily accessible to all staff ensuring they are aware when a new document is available
• Identify and support the delivery of any tasks associated with inbound marketing activity
• Ensure business and compliance approval on all communication and promotion material following agreed business sign-off process and ensuring GDPR compliance
• Ensure lead logging, tracking and monitoring on activity and campaigns associated with Marketing
• Work with the Inbound marketing manager to ensure Client Portals and Public facing websites are up to date
• Work closely with both marketing, sales and product teams to ensure inbound requirements are understood, delivered accurately and to the required timescales
Required Professional Skills
• Passion for marketing
• Analytical mindset
• Ability to problem solve
• Commercial awareness
• Interest in the more technical, data driven areas of marketing
• Theoretical experience with desire to learn & develop
• Exceptional organisational and project management skills
• Creative thinker able to come up with fresh and innovative ideas
“Nice to have” Professional Skills
• Some basic knowledge of HTML
• Experience using a Marketing automation platform or Marketing CRM (Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, ActOn etc.)
• Work effectively as part of the team, communicating positively at all
levels, both internally and externally.
• Be a core member of the Lumi UK marketing team, able to recognise
where support is required and offer assistance.
• Be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
• Professionally manage your workload (using Monday), and conflicting
Your application was submitted successfully.