1. About Lumi
Lumi is a global B2B brand and the leading digital platform facilitating in-room, hybrid and virtual AGMs for the world’s largest corporations and membership organisations. It is the only platform that digitises the entire lifecycle of an AGM in a single solution that enables sophisticated meeting facilitation before, during and after the live meeting.
Based on proprietary, patented technology, Lumi provides software, hardware and services that assist Issuers, registrars or event organisers to securely register delegates, provide live, secure polling, Q&A management services and relevant reporting.
With offices in 12 countries, and the industry as a whole undergoing significant change, this is an exciting time to be joining our business.
2. The Role
In a new role, reporting to the Head of Marketing Operations, you will develop and deliver support for Marketing activities.
Key Duties & Objectives of a Marketing & Events Coordinator:
- Helping to implement internal marketing communications and assist with the internal intranet.
- To support with planning and development of internal communication materials including newsletters and direct mailings based on agreed objectives.
- Responsible for offline marketing activities, including advertising and direct mail in line with agreed objectives.
- Offline marketing logistics and administration for mail campaigns and print assets.
- To provide administrative support to the Marketing Team in line with agreed objectives.
- Organising external video, data, translation, and PR agencies to support marketing campaign activities.
- Support the marketing team on campaigns with QA and administration.
- To prepare pre and post-marketing event marketing assets, working with event locations and the design team.
- To contribute ideas during creative marketing sessions and planning meetings.
3. Professional Skills
- Passion for marketing
- Commercial awareness
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Technological Proficiency
4. Interpersonal Skills
- Work effectively as part of the team, communicating positively at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Be a core member of the Lumi UK marketing team, able to recognise where support is required and offer assistance.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
- Professionally manage your workload (using Monday).
Ideally you will have 2 years + in a similar role with an understand of the workings of a marketing department and be able to handle third parties. Alternatively, you may have admin experience and be looking for a change.